Introduction to INBC
Thank you for your interest in the Inland Northwest Blood Center (INBC). Since 1945, INBC has been committed to serving the patients on the Inland Northwest with state-of-the-art technology and customer service that is second to none.
Please take a moment to browse our website for information on the donation process, locations, upcoming events and special announcements.
We hope to see you at INBC very soon!
Inland Northwest Blood Center Mission Statement:
The Inland Northwest Blood Center saves lives by providing blood and services to support transfusion and transplantation medicine in the Inland Northwest.
2011 Donor Statistics
Whole Blood Statistics
- Total Whole Blood Donors: 28,919
- Percentage of Male Donors: 50%
- Percentage of Female Donors: 50%
- Number of First Time Whole Blood Donors: 8,294
- Total Whole Blood Units Collected: 50,935
- Red Blood Cell Units Collected Through Double Red Procedures: 4,207
- Total Number of Units Collected on Mobile Drives: 30,014
- Total Platelet Donors: 980
- Percentage of Male Donors: 57%
- Percentage of Female Donors: 43%
- Number of First Time Platelet Donors: 183
- Total Number of Platelet Units Collected: 7,287