Thanks to the overwhelming support of our region's sponsor groups, INBC collects nearly 70% of its annual blood supply from mobile blood drives. The information provided here is intended to assist INBC's valued Chairpersons in coordinating mobile blood drives but can benefit anyone interested in the recruitment of blood donors.
Download these materials to help organize your mobile blood drive:
- Blood Donors are Heroes! (PDF)
- Responding to Donor Objections (PDF)
- Maximize Your Donation (PDF)
- Prospective Blood Drive Host Letter (PDF)
- Common Donor Eligibility Criteria (PDF)
- What's Your Type? (PDF)
- How Can I Improve My Hemoglobin? (PDF)
- Blood Donation Quick Facts (PDF)
- Permission Slip (PDF)
If you would like information about INBC's mobile blood drive program, please contact INBC at (800) 423-0151 and ask for the Recruitment Department.